Sunny Chang'e (日向の コウガ)
Tier (PVE / PVP / RAID / WB):
10 / 10 / 9 / 10
· 100 Damage to Target.
· 381 Damage to Target.
· 52.5% Chance for Full Charge (Instantly fully charge the skill gauge) to Random Ally.
· 663 Damage to Target.
· +40% Skill Charge Rate (Increase skill gauge charge ammount) for 2 seconds to 2 Highest ATK Allies.
· -2 Cooldown Reduction (Reduce cooldown time of slide skills) for 2 seconds to 2 Highest ATK Allies.
· 1789 Damage to 3 Random Enemies.
· 80% Chance for Stun (Stop all actions and reset skill gauge (increase duration by 1 second when stunned again during the duration, up to 5 seconds)) for 12 seconds to 3 Random Enemies.
· +400 Add Drive Charge (Instantly charge the drive gauge by a certain ammount) to Self.
· +8% Skill Charge Rate (Increase skill gauge charge ammount) to All Water Allies.
· Kouga is the best support unit in the game and a must have.
· Her buffs can help attackers deal more damage or help your team survive by targeting a healer on the team - Healers have long cooldowns, so Kouga is great at decreasing it with her slide.
· Her tap is usually more RNG even at +6 uncap, and even at 83% she will not activate her tap passive skill if spammed.
· The tap skill will also only fully charge an ally's skill gauge if they are not on a counter cooldown, so use it wisely.
· On drive, +400 drive gauge is 13% of the drive gauge (excluding during WB).
· VA: Kana Hanazawa .
Date added(Tokyo): 2018-11-28